Sunflower

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I normally have the house decked out before Thanksgiving. It is always nice to come home after Thanksgiving to see the house ready for Christmas. The kids were really excited about decorating the tree this year and did most of the ornaments by themselves. This tradition was always a family event ever since I can remember. Carie and I would help our parents with the tree and each of us had our own group of ornaments to put on the tree. Daddy would complete the tree by placing the special star on the top (it was my great-grandmother's star). I have carried on this tradition with Kalyn and Sheldon and hope they will treasure it always.
New ornaments for 2009

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You're doing better than we are. I'm not sure we're gonna have time to break out the decorations before leaving for Russia. :(