Sunflower

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day started around here on Thursday as Kalyn and Sheldon worked on their cards for their friends at school. I started baking heart-shaped sugar cookies for the kids' classes as well. I was one of the mothers in charge of Kalyn's party so a good chunk of my time was spent there during the parties on Friday. We decorated the cookies I baked and did a card activity. We all had fun! I was able to run down to Sheldon's class a few times to see what was happening and take a few pictures. We went to Llano yesterday morning to celebrate Valentine's Day and my mom's birthday (and her twin sister's too!). Kalyn and Sheldon had fun with their cousins, Colten and Cambry. They got lots and lots of hugs, kisses, and sweets from everyone!! We are so blessed to have such a loving family...God is so GOOD, all the time!!!

No comments: