On Monday night we carved our pumpkin! Ricky and the kids wanted to do a neat pattern this year. They decided to do the bat pattern after looking through the pictures for awhile. After I got all the guts and seeds out, the pumpkin was ready to be decorated. Ricky got the pattern on the pumpkin and the kids did most of the cutting using the pumpkin carving tool set. I was impressed how well they did with little help. We all enjoyed doing this together and think our pumpkin looks cool!
Getting started on the pumpkin...
"Gutting" the pumpkin (love their faces!)

Still working on it....

Still working on it....
Kalyn and Daddy Ricky trying to decide on a pattern to use
Taping the pattern on the pumpkin so the kids can carve
Kalyn and Sheldon carving...their first time!
Our finished pumpkin..BOO!!!!
2 comments:
looks great!
That turned out great! We've been debating whether to let Garrett actually cut his...I think we will have to next year!
Post a Comment